- Register Now
- Sponsors and Exhibitors
- About APA
Abstracts and Posters
Speakers an presenters
The conference will provide an opportunity for scientists and other stakeholders throughout Africa and around the world to come together for networking, exchange information and ideas, and to initiate new collaborative studies on sweet potato and potato.
The conference will be held under the theme of ‘Harnessing potato and sweetpotato innovations for resilient and healthier agri-food systems’.
APA is a non-profit organization that was launched in September 1985 with the following objectives:
· To promote the interests of potato and sweetpotato workers in Africa.
· To act as a central source of information and resource exchange.
· To facilitate greater inter-country collaboration and horizontal exchange of information and exchange visits by scientists.
· To stimulate the development of potato and sweetpotato research, production, and utilization in Africa.
· To popularize potato and sweetpotato as important food items in Africa.
· To act as a link between the International Potato Center (CIP) and other relevant associations in the world and members/member countries.
· To monitor training opportunities to its members
The APA 12th Trianual needs to raise funds to cover the costs of this meeting and would like to be able to support African scientists and farmer innovators who are selected for keynote speeches, oral presentations, posters, or participation in the marketplace exhibitions. Your support is truly needed as national programs and many organizations are facing financial challenges due to the pandemic. Please note that at each level of support has benefits for the sponsor included