The abstract submission for the conference is now open. The abstract submission deadline is 20 February 2022. The link for submission is at the end of the section for the Abstracts Guidelines.
We are particularly excited that authors of those abstracts accepted for oral presentation will have an opportunity to submit their articles to a Special Issue in the journal Crop Science reserved for quality papers from all sub-themes of the 12th Triennial APA Conference. Articles for consideration will need to be submitted by 24th June 2022. Please check the paper submission requirements.
The APA conference will be held at the Bingu International Conference Center BICC from 27th June to 1st July 2022.
The overall theme of the 12th Triennial APA Conference will be Harnessing potato and sweet potato innovations for resilient, healthier agri-food systems.
Abstracts’ submission for the conference is already open and the deadline is 20th February 2022.
Abstracts will be accepted in the following seven sub-themes:
- Breeding and genetic innovations for increased resilience, production, and nutrition
- Innovative approaches for building sustainable seed systems
- Crop intensification and diversification in the context of resilient agri-food systems
- Robust pest and disease management under a changing climate
- Reduction of crop losses and increased profitability through improved management, value-addition, and marketing opportunities
- Building healthier, sustainable diets and influencing consumer behavior
- Policies and approaches for achieving impact at scale
The author(s) should indicate whether the abstract is proposed for oral or poster presentation. However, the programme subcommittee will evaluate abstracts for novelty of the research, relevance of the findings and clarity to determine whether an abstract will be accepted for oral or poster presentation.